Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 9 brownies
- 2 TBS ground flaxseed
- 5 TBS water
- 2 TBS powdered peanut butter
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup for strictly vegan
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup peanut butter melted
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x9” baking pan, set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix 2 TBS ground flaxseed with 5 TBS hot water. Set aside for at least 5 minutes. After 5 minutes it should be gelatinous and have the consistency of beaten eggs.
- In another small bowl, mix together your dry ingredients (powdered peanut butter, cocoa powder, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt). Set aside.
- Add your rinsed and drained black beans, coconut oil and honey to your Vitamix (preferred) or food processor fitted with an “S” blade. Blend until well combined.
- Add vanilla and dry ingredients and blend until well combined.
- Add your flaxseed mixture and blend until completely smooth (the smoother the better)!
- Mix in your chocolate chips by hand.
- Pour batter into your greased 9x9” baking pan.
- Drizzle the melted peanut butter over the top and swirl it around!
- Bake in your preheated oven for 25-30 minutes. The sides will spring back when touched, but the middle may still be a little jiggly. Shorter bake time = gooier brownies.
- Place on a wire rack until cooled enough to eat. Cut and serve!
- Store in and airtight container in your refrigerator for up to 1 week (but I guarantee they won’t last that long)!
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://joyfoodsunshine.com/vegan-peanut-butter-black-bean-brownies/