Vegan Potato Soup with Beans and Kale…You probably have everything in your fridge and pantry to make this delicious, healthy soup recipe! Great for busy nights. 211 calories and 4 Weight Watchers Freestyle SP
From the kitchen of cookincanuck.com
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large stalk celery, diced
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 tsp crushed dried rosemary
- 3/4 tsp tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper (less to taste)
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 1/2 lb. Little Potato Company Creamer potatoes (I used Blushing Belle), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 7 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 (14 oz.) can Great Northern beans, drained & rinsed
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven set over medium heat.
- Add the onion, celery and carrot, and cook until the vegetables begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic, rosemary, thyme, red pepper flakes and pepper, and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the tomato paste and cook for 1 minute.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.momafood.co/2018/03/vegan-potato-soup-recipe-with-beans-and.html