Prep Time 20 mins
Cook Time 15 mins
Total Time 35 mins
Decadent warm lobster, drenched in melted lemon herb butter and piled onto a toasted split top bun - is there anything better? Grab an ice cold beer and contemplate any alternatives that (doubtfully) come close.
Course: Main Course
Calories: 410 kcal
- 1 1/2 pound Maine Lobster (live)
- 4 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon tarragon chopped + more for garnish
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- pinch salt
- 2 top split hot dog buns
- In a large pot fitted with a steamer basket add one inch of water to the pot, secure with a lid and bring to a boil. Use a set of tongs to transfer the live lobster to the steamer basket, cover and steam for about 12-14 minutes or until cooked through and bright red. Transfer the lobster to a cutting board and let rest until you can handle it with your hands.
- In a small saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons butter and add the tarragon, lemon and salt. Mix together and keep warm on a low heat.
- Melt the remaining teaspoon of butter in a skillet or cast iron pan. Griddle the buns in the pan until browned on the outside, turning several times with a pair of tongs until you've achieved a golden crust. Remove from heat.
- Use lobster crackers or kitchen sheers to remove the lobster meat from the tail and claws, keeping the lobster in large pieces. Split the lobster tail in half lengthwise. Transfer the warm lobster meat to the butter mixtures and toss to coat.
- Divide the lobster between the two buns and drizzle additional butter-lemon sauce over as desired. Sprinkle with additional tarragon for garnish.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.garlicandzest.com/warm-lemon-butter-lobster-roll/