With just two ingredients, this is the easiest boozy drink you will ever make. Just blend dessert wine and vanilla ice cream and you are on your way to having the best adult milkshake you can imagine!
Prep Time : 5 mins
Servings : 2 shakes
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream (or frozen yogurt)
- 1/2 cup red dessert wine (port, madiera, etc.)
- toppings for milkshake (whipped cream, cherries, etc)
- Take your favorite vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt out of the freezer. If it is rock-solid, let it softened a little on the counter until it's scoopable (5-10 minutes).
- Scoop the entire pint of ice cream into a blender. Add 1/2 cup of dessert wine.
- Place lid on blender and blend on high until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Pour into a wine glass and top with whipped cream and a cherry (if desired). Serve with a straw and enjoy!
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://www.certifiedpastryaficionado.com/wine-milkshakes/