Super Easy 5 ingredient Stuffed Shells recipe with spinach and ricotta will take you no more than 30 minutes to make. Delicious, healthy, comforting and wholesome vegetarian pasta dinner your whole family will enjoy!
Course Main course
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
- 25 fl oz or 700 ml marinara sauce
- 12 large pasta shells plus 2-3 extra ones in case some of the shells break during cooking
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 17 oz or 500 g fresh spinach
- 9 oz or 250 g ricotta cheese
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- grated hard cheese to serve
- Preheat the oven to 350 F or 180 C. Take a big rectangular baking pan (I used a 13 x 9 inch pan (33 x 22 cm) or individual oval-shaped ramekins. Fill the pan (ramekins) with marinara sauce. Bake for about 10 minutes to heat through.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta shells until al dente, as per instructions on the package. Drain well. Heat a lug of olive oil in a large skillet and sautée minced garlic until fragrant. Add spinach and cook for about 7 minutes or until all the leaves turn dark green. Drain it well, removing all the excess moisture (you can keep the spinach water for soups or sauces).
- Combine the spinach with ricotta cheese and stuff shells with the mixture, using about 1 tablespoon of stuffing for each shell. Place the stuffed shells on top of the marinara sauce. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden. Enjoy!
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://happykitchen.rocks/5-ingredient-stuffed-shells/