Irresistible white wine sangria filled with fall’s best flavors like apple, cider, citrus, cinnamon, and pear.
yield: SERVES 6-8 prep time: 30 MINUTES total time: 3 HOURS, 30 MINUTES (OR OVERNIGHT)
- 2 cinnamon sticks, plus more for serving
- 2 medium apples, thinly sliced (I prefer Honeycrisp)
- 1 medium pear, thinly sliced
- 1 medium orange, thinly sliced
- ⅔ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 (750 ml) bottle white wine (I suggest a Pinot Grigio)
- 2 cups apple cider
- ½ cup brandy
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Club soda, for serving
- Place the cinnamon sticks and fruit into a large pitcher.
- Add wine, apple cider, brandy, orange juice, and lemon juice.
- Allow to sit in the refrigerator for 3 – 24 hours (6-8 hours is best!).
- Pour the sangria and fruit into glasses.
- Add a splash of club soda. Garnish with a cinnamon stick, if desired.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://sallysbakingaddiction.com/2015/10/23/apple-cider-autumn-sangria/