Prep Time 30 mins
Cook Time 15 mins
Total Time 45 mins
Buffalo Chickpea and Artichoke Taquitos are perfect party food - especially great for game days! Using pantry and fridge staples make these vegan taquitos easy to prepare. You can even make them ahead of time and freeze them.
Course: Appetizer, Snack
Cuisine: dairy free, egg free, gluten free, oil free, refined sugar free, soy free, vegan
Calories: 154 kcal
Author: Jenn S.
- 2 can chickpeas (rinsed and drained) (or 3 cups cooked chickpeas)
- 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts (frozen or canned) (drained)
- 1 cup Butternut Mac sauce
- 1/4-1/2 cup Buffalo style hot sauce (I used Franks)
- 15-20 small tortillas (corn or flour - your favorite) (Use corn if gluten free)
- Dipping Sauce, optional
- Creamy Cumin Ranch
- The BEST Guacamole
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mash the chickpeas with a potato masher or fork. Some larger pieces are ok, but you want the mixture to stick together.
- Add the chopped artichoke hearts, Butternut Mac sauce and buffalo style hot sauce and mix to combine.
- Scoop about 2 tbsp of the filling onto each tortilla and roll tightly. Place seam side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until the tortillas are browning on the edges.
- 1/4 cup hot sauce makes a nice mild heat, if you like things spicier feel free to add more.
- The Butternut Mac sauce can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge.
- The Creamy Cumin Ranch, if using, can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge.
- The taquitos can be assembled and then frozen until ready to heat and serve. They may take a little longer to heat through.
- Nutrition info calculated using flour tortillas and does not include dipping sauce.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.veggieinspired.com/baked-buffalo-vegan-taquitos/