Author: Choosing Chia Prep Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes Yield: 2 servings Category: Breakfast/dessert/snack
A creamy and delicious chia pudding loaded with banana flavour!
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup almond milk (I use homemade almond milk)
- 1 tbsp agave (maple syrup works too)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 banana, chopped (to top)
- coconut flakes (to top)
- Combine the chia seeds, coconut milk, almond milk, agave, cinnamon and mashed banana together in a bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge for 1 hour to firm up
- Plate the chia puddings into 2 cups and topped with chopped bananas and coconut chips
Add whatever toppings you like to this chia pudding (like nut butter, jams or crushed graham crackers!
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://choosingchia.com/banana-cream-pie-chia-pudding/