Now you can have your cake…and your cocktail too! With this Boozy Strawberry Milkshake, no need to pick between something yummy and something yummier. Not with this divine dessert in a glass! The thick strawberry milkshake is paired with delicate angel food cake and spiked with dreamy cake vodka.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Servings 2 large milkshakes
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup cake vodka
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 cups cut up angel food cake plus more for topping
- whipped cream for topping
- 2 fresh strawberries for topping
- In a large blender mix together the vanilla ice cream, vodka, milk, frozen strawberries, and cut up cake.
- Once completely blended, pour into two large milkshake glass or four small glasses.
- Top with a slice of angel food cake, whip cream, and fresh strawberries.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.shakedrinkrepeat.com/boozy-strawberry-milkshake-recipe/