- 1 Box Brownie Mix (follow box instruction fully and for cooking times.)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 Water
- 1 Jar (198 g) Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Crème
- Top Layer
- 2 Cups Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 3 Cups Rice Krispies
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Bake Brownies as directed on box and let to fully cool.
- Spread Jet-Puffed Mallow Crème.
- Place Chocolate chips and peanut butter in a medium sized microwave bowl and microwave until well blended stopping at 1 minute intervals.
- Once melted stir in Rice Krispies and spread evenly over mallow crème.
- Cover and chill for two hours before cutting into squares
- Yields 24-36 bars depending on how big you like your squares
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://myincrediblerecipes.com/brownie-bomb-bars/