Adapted from my Healthy Cheesecake Of Dreams.
Total Time: 1h Yield: 1 cheesecake
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp milk of choice
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup spelt or white flour, or packed 3/4 cup Bob’s gf
- 1 cup cocoa powder (I used mostly regular, plus 2 tbsp dutch, to make 1 cup)
- 1/4 tsp + 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar or packed 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup unrefined sugar OR stevia baking blend
- 2 tbsp flaxmeal or cornstarch, optional
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips, optional
- Whisk together the first 3 ingredients, then set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9-inch springform pan, and set aside. In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly combine all remaining ingredients.
- Pour wet into dry, stir to combine, and pour into prepared pan. Smooth down. Bake 12 minutes.
For the Cheesecake:
- 24 oz cream cheese, such as tj nondairy
- 2 cups plain yogurt, such as coconutmilk yogurt
- 2 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar or maple syrup, honey, or xylitol for sugar-free
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder (I used mostly regular, plus 2 tbsp dutch, to make up the full amount)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Fill a 9×13 pan about halfway with water and place it on your oven’s lower rack. Bring cream cheese to room temperature. In a blender or food processor, beat all cheesecake ingredients just until smooth.
- (Don’t overbeat, as this would introduce air bubbles that could burst in the oven and thus cause cracking.) Smooth into the 9-inch springform pan with the baked brownies. Place on the middle rack above the other pan.
- Bake 30 minutes, and do not open the oven during this time. When the time is up, leave oven door closed and turn off heat. Leave in the closed oven an additional 5 minutes.
- Then remove—it will look underdone—and let cool 20 minutes before placing the still-underdone cheesecake in the fridge. Chill at least 6 hours, during which time it will firm up. Leftovers covered in the fridge will last around 3-4 days.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2018/02/05/brownie-cheesecake-recipe/