for the cinnamon sugar:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
for the cake:
- 2 1/2 cups unbleached, all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup (full-fat) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
for the frosting:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- Grease and flour a Bundt pan. Make sure every nook and cranny is covered. Preheat oven to 350.
- Make the cinnamon sugar mixture by stirring sugar and cinnamon together. Set aside.
- Whisk the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt together. Set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed.
- In a small bowl, stir together the sour cream and vanilla bean paste.
- On low speed, add the flour mixture in three additions, alternating with the sour cream/vanilla mixture. Mix just until combined. Stir the batter from the bottom, making sure all of the flour is incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan in three layers, adding half of the cinnamon sugar between layers. Gently smooth the top layer.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean or with a few crumbs. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Place a cooling rack upside down over the bottom (open) part of the pan. Flip the cake over, and let sit for 1 minute. Gently lift the pan off of the cake and let cake cool completely.
- For the icing, beat the cream cheese and butter until combined and totally smooth. On low speed, mix in the sugar, milk, and vanilla bean paste. One combined, increase speed to medium-high and beat until thick and fluffy. Transfer to a piping bag; cut off the tip to make a fairly large opening or use a large round icing tip. Pipe over the cooled cake.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://www.bakeat350.net/2017/01/cinnamon-roll-bundt-cake.html