Prep Time 10 mins
Total Time 10 mins
These 5-ingredient Coconut Chia Dragon Fruit Smoothie Jars will brighten up your morning with their pretty pink hue and keep you full and satisfied for hours!
Course: Breakfast, Snack
Servings: 2 servings
Author: We are not Martha
- 1 cup coconut milk (or dairy or dairy alternative of your choice)
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 small frozen bananas
- 2 Tbsp dragonfruit (pitaya) powder
- Fruit and shredded coconut for topping, optional
- Divide coconut milk, chia seeds, and coconut equally between two 8 oz. jars, cover, and stir or shake well. Place covered jars in fridge overnight to allow chia seed pudding to thicken.
- When ready to eat, place bananas in blender and blend until smooth. Add dragonfruit powder and process until it's blended into banana puree.
- Pour banana/dragonfruit puree on top of chia seed pudding in jars.
- Top with fruit and shredded coconut for garnish, if desired.
Coconut Chia Dragon Fruit Smoothie Jars are quick and easy to make, but be sure you leave time for the chia pudding to chill in the fridge.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://wearenotmartha.com/coconut-chia-dragon-fruit-smoothie-jars/