8-10 SERVINGSTOTAL TIME:45 MINUTES
This easy Cranberry Cinnamon Roll Bake recipe is perfect for any holiday breakfast. Cinnamon rolls are mixed with cranberries, coated with brown sugar, and drizzled with orange icing!
- 1 tube Grands! Cinnamon Rolls (5 rolls)
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spay a 9-10” pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Open cinnamon rolls; reserve icing. Slice each roll into 6 pieces. They’ll fall apart; that’s okay.
- Layer cinnamon rolls with cranberries in prepared dish.
- Stir brown sugar and melted butter together until smooth. Pour evenly over the top of the cinnamon roll mixture.
- Bake for 30-34 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Stir orange juice into reserved icing and drizzle over the top. Serve warm. Store leftovers tightly covered for up to 3 days.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.crazyforcrust.com/cranberry-cinnamon-roll-bake/