Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 4 hrs
Total Time 5 hrs
Packed with all the Southwestern flavors that we love, this chili is beyond delicious, healthy, and chock full of chicken, corn, tomatoes, and beans.
Calories: 154 kcal
- 1 large yellow onion , chopped
- 1 can (15-ounces) low sodium Great Northern Beans, drained and rinsed well
- 1 can (15-ounces) low sodium Red Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed well
- 2 cans (10-ounces each) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 can (15-ounces) sweet corn kernels
- 1/4- teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4- teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4- teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8- teaspoon paprika
- salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 bottle (12-ounces) beer
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 avocado , diced, for garnish
- shredded cheddar cheese , for garnish
- sour cream , optional
- Place the chopped onions, beans, tomatoes, and corn in the crock pot.
- Stir in chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken broth and beer.
- Place chicken breasts on top.
- Cover and cook for 3.5 to 4 hours ON HIGH, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Or cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours, or until chicken is done.
- Remove chicken breasts from the pot and place on a cutting board; let cool for a few minutes.
- Shred chicken and stir it back into the pot; cover and continue to cook for 15 minutes.
- Ladle chili into bowls and garnish with avocado, shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://www.bestrecipesfoodblogs.com/2017/12/crock-pot-white-chicken-chili-recipe.html