PREP TIME 10 mins
COOK TIME 15 mins
Comforting and moreish chocolate chip shortbread cookies that will melt in your mouth!
- 200g / ¾ cup + 2tbsp dairy-free butter (make sure it’s a good tasting one!)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g / ½ cup caster sugar
- 300g / 2½ cups plain flour, sifted
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 75g / ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- Cream the butter, vanilla and sugar Stir in the flour and corn flour and mix into a dough.
- Mix in the chocolate chips a small amount at a time, gently folding into the dough until it’s all
- Wrap in cling film and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to firm
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 160c / 140c (fan) and line a baking tray with parchment
- Once the dough is chilled, roll out to approximately ½ cm thickness and cut into shapes.
- Place on the baking sheet, sprinkle with a little extra sugar and bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown at the edges, turning half way through to ensure even baking.
- Leave to cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://wallflowerkitchen.com/dairy-free-chocolate-chip-shortbread/