yield: 22-24 COOKIES
- 3/4 cup (168g) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (112g) brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1/2 cup (104g) sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups (163g) all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (57g) natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cups (211g) chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C). Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
- Mix in egg and vanilla extract.
- Add flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt and mix until well incorporated and thick.
- Stir in the chocolate chunks.
- Roll into balls of cookie dough about 2 tablespoons in size.
- Place the cookie dough balls on the lined cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes. The center might look a little undercooked, but the edges should be done. The centers will cook a little more and firm up as the cookies cool.
- Remove cookies from oven and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes, the remove to cooling rack to cool completely.
The cookie dough can be made ahead and refrigerated for up to 3 days.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.lifeloveandsugar.com/2017/10/11/double-chocolate-chunk-cookies/