Nicely frothed with fresh dollops of yogurt, ripe mango, sugar, cardamom powder and heaps of ice cubes, Easy Mango Lassi Recipe is a soothing delight.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Calories 340 kcal
Author Neha Mathur
- 2 cups Yogurt
- 2 cups Ripe Mango Peeled and Cubed
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 5-6 Ice Cubes
- 1 Cup Milk
- Add yogurt, mango piece, sugar, cardamom powder and ice cubes in the jar of a blender.
- Add milk.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add some more milk if the lassi is too thick.
- Pour the lassi in serving glasses.
- Garnish with saffron strands, almond and pistachio slivers and mint leaves.
- Serve chilled.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.whiskaffair.com/easy-mango-lassi-recipe/