Individual Peanut Butter No-Bake Cheesecakes – a decadent dessert recipe worthy of serving guests.
- 8 4 oz mason jars
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 16 Oz of cream cheese
- 1 tub of cool whip
- 10 Oreo's crumbled
- chocolate syrup for garnish
- mini Reese's for garnish
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese and peanut butter until well combined.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Cover bottom of mason jar with crumbled Oreo's.
- Fill jar with the peanut butter mix.
- Top with chocolate syrup and garnish with mini Reese's.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://www.frugalmomeh.com/2015/09/peanut-butter-no-bake-cheesecakes.html