PREP TIME 5 mins
COOK TIME 20 mins
TOTAL TIME 25 mins
Author: Katalyst Health
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ½ ripe banana, mashed
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter, natural
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 teaspon maple syrup, optional
- 1 tablespoon peanuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoons peanut butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a small ramekin with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix together the banana, peanut butter, almond milk, vanilla extract and maple syrup if using. Add rolled oats and cocoa powder and stir until combined.
- Pour oatmeal into prepared ramekin. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove oat bake from oven and top with chocolate chips, peanuts and additional peanut butter if using.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://katalysthealthblog.com/peanut-butter-brownie-baked-oatmeal/