prep time 5 MINS
This festive and pretty Bellini is made with the sweet and tart combo of pear and pomegranate. It's pretty color makes it perfect for a romantic night in!
calories: 145 KCAL
author: THE CHUNKY CHEF
- 5 oz pear brandy
- 3 oz pomegranate juice
- 1 bottle Prosecco (750ml) chilled
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils plus some extra for serving
- 1 Anjou pear, thinly sliced plus some extra for garnishing
- To a glass pitcher, add pear brandy and pomegranate juice and stir.
- Pour in prosecco, arils and pear slices and gently stir.
- To serve, add a sprinkle of pomegranate arils to bottom of a champagne flute, top with a few cubes of ice, pour in Bellini, garnish with a few slices of pear if desired.
1 ounce is approximately 2 Tablespoons, so 5 oz is approximately 10 Tablespoons and 3 oz is approximately 6 Tablespoons
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.thechunkychef.com/pear-pomegranate-bellini/