Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 10 mins
Total Time 15 mins
Easy, quick and healthy pesto pasta with juicy cherry tomatoes. Can be served hot or cold, perfect for meal prepping!
- 250 g whole grain spaghetti
- 250 g ripe cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove (finely chopped)
- 4 tbsp easy vegan pesto (see recipe notes)
- 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh basil leaves to decorate
- Toss the tomatoes with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Cook your pasta according to packet instructions or until al dente, drain, reserving about 100 ml of cooking liquid.
- Return cooked pasta to the pot, add pesto and cherry tomatoes, as well as some of the reserved cooking liquid, toss it all together over the medium heat until piping hot.
- Top with toasted pine nuts and fresh basil leaves. Enjoy!
For easy vegan pesto please see this recipe
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://annabanana.co/pesto-pasta-with-cherry-tomatoes/