yield: 5 MINI CHEESECAKES total time: 20 MINUTES prep time: 20 MINUTES
These fun No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes scream springtime with their pink lemonade flavor and sprinkle of fresh raspberries. They’re bright and cheerful and so easy to make! You’re going to love them!
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 1/2 sleeve graham crackers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- pink food coloring, optional
- whipped cream (optional, for topping)
- fresh raspberries (optional, for topping)
- In a food processor (see notes), pulse graham crackers until they are fine crumbs with no large pieces remaining. Once you have crumbs, mix with melted butter and Stevia In The Raw® until combined.
- Divide graham cracker crumb mixture evenly between serving vessels. Pat down gently to form crust.
- In a large bowl, use an electric or stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment to whip the cream cheese until it is smooth and creamy. Add cream, Stevia In The Raw®, lemon juice, lemon zest and pink food coloring.
- Mix on low until combined and then increase speed to medium-high and continue to mix until it is light and fluffy.
- Add a layer of the cream cheese mixture to each dish. (I used a piping bag to make it a little neater).
- Chill for at least an hour or until ready to serve.
- Serve topped with whipped cream and fresh berries if desired.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.rachelcooks.com/2018/03/26/no-bake-mini-cheesecakes/