YIELD: 16 SMALL CINNAMON ROLLS
PREP TIME:10 MINUTES
COOK TIME:20 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME:30 MINUTES
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls are made in just 30 minutes! Sweet pumpkin cinnamon rolls are made quickly with crescent dough and then covered in a delicious cream cheese frosting.
- 1 package (12 oz) grands crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x9 baking pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate dough into two squares (4 crescent roll triangles will make each square). Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Spread pumpkin evenly over each dough rectangle. Sprinkle pumpkin pie spice and brown sugar evenly over rectangles.
- Starting at one end, roll the dough over the pumpkin/brown sugar mixture.
- Using a serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 equal slices. Place slices, cut side down, in prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes, until turning lightly golden at the edges.
- While cinnamon rolls are baking, combine cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract, powdered sugar and milk. Beat until completely combined.
- Once cooked, remove cinnamon rolls from oven, frost and serve immediately!
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://thenovicechefblog.com/2016/10/pumpkin-cinnamon-rolls/