Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 9 crepes
Author Garnish & Glaze
For the Crepes:
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons melted butter
- 9 tablespoons Biscoff spread (1 tablespoon per crepe)
- 2 cups raspberries ~1/4 cup per crepe
- 1 recipe whipped cream we only used half of it
- Powdered sugar for garnish
- In a mixing bowl, whisk water, milk, eggs, and vanilla together. Add flour, sugar, and salt and beat with whisk until smooth (this can be done in a blender too).
- Heat a crepe pan or 8 inch skillet over medium-high heat. Brush the pan with a little of the melted butter. Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the middle of the pan and quickly rotate the pan so the batter spreads evenly to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Cook for about 20 seconds until the edges look done. Loosen the edges with the spatula and then flip the crepe. Cook for 10-15 seconds and remove onto a plate. Repeat with remaining batter and stack crepes with a paper towel between each.
- Spread Biscoff on one half of each crepe (I like to heat mine in the microwave for a few seconds), then place raspberries on half of the Biscoff and fold the crepes into fourths. Top with whipped cream and powdered sugar.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.garnishandglaze.com/raspberries-n-creme-biscoff-crepes/