Prep Time 30 mins
Cook Time 12 mins
Total Time 45 mins
These tasty tarts can be made in advance and heated just before company arrives. They're great with a cocktail!
Calories: 116 kcal
Author: Katrina Ramirez
For Crust: ( or use store bought pastry)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup butter , softened
- 3 tbsp butter
- 8 ounces mushrooms , minced
- 1 large onion , minced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tbsp flour
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, flour and butter to form a dough. Chill for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- In a skillet over medium high heat, saute the mushroom and onion in the butter until tender. Add sour cream, salt, thyme and flour and stir to combine. Cook for one minute, remove from heat to cool.
- On a floured surface, roll out the dough to about 1/4" thick. Cut the dough into rounds with a biscuit cutter, about 2" in diameter. Fit the dough rounds into mini muffin tins and lightly tamp them into place. Fill the tarts with 1 teaspoon of mushroom filling. Bake 12-14 minutes.
- Serve immediately or if you're making ahead of time, cool to room temperature. Place on a baking sheet and freeze until solid. Transfer the tarts to a storage container and freeze for up to a month. Defrost and reheat to serve.
Beat all ingredients until smooth and chill for at least 1 hour.
In a skillet cook butter, onion and mushroom until tender. - Then add sour cream, salt, thyme and flour.
Cook for about a minute until thickened and cool.
Roll out the dough and cut into 2 3?4 in circles (or thereabouts) and place into a mini muffin pan.
Fill with 1 t. of filling
Bake at 450 degrees F for 12-14 minutes or until the crust is a light golden brown.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.garlicandzest.com/savory-mushroom-tartlets