These Spinach Dip Stuffed Mushrooms are the perfect appetizer or snack! Fresh spinach sauteed with garlic, combined with cream cheese, and stuffed into fresh whole mushrooms. These are so addicting!
PREP TIME: 15 MINSCOOK TIME: 12 MINSTOTAL TIME: 27 MINS
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly minced garlic
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 16 whole mushrooms, washed well with stems removed
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add spinach and saute until wilted. Stir in minced garlic and saute only until garlic is fragrant, less than a minute. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Blend sour cream and cream cheese together. Stir in mozzarella, Parmesan, salt and pepper until well combined. Gently stir in cooked spinach, being sure to scrape all the cooked garlic from the bottom of the skillet into the mixture as well.
- Place mushroom caps face up on a lined cookie sheet. Stuff each mushroom with spinach mixture. Bake at 400 degrees for 12 - 14 minutes. Allow mushrooms to cool slightly before serving.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://www.mostlyhomemademom.com/2017/07/spinach-dip-stuffed-mushrooms.html