Prep Time 10 min
Total Time 10 min
- 24 oz container of greek yogurt (I used vanilla, but you can use plain if you want)
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1 cup of strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup of granola
- In a small bowl (or even in the yogurt container), mix together honey and yogurt.
- Spread the mixture into the bottom of a 9x13" pan that has been covered in aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle the strawberries and the granola over the top of the yogurt, slightly pressing it into the yogurt with your hands.
- Freeze for about 1 hour, or until completely frozen.
- Remove from freezer, and cut into about 12 slices (I used a pizza cutter). Serve immediately, or keep in freezer in a freezer-safe bag or container for up to 30 days.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.sixsistersstuff.com/recipe/strawberry-granola-yogurt-bark/