COURSE: COCKTAIL PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES TOTAL TIME: 5 MINUTES SERVINGS: 1 COCKTAIL AUTHOR: ERIN
This Strawberry Sauvignon Blanc Cocktail combines wine, vodka, fresh strawberries and a splash of soda water for a thirst quenching cocktail that’s perfect for summer!
- 3 oz 90+ New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 oz vodka
- 3 fresh strawberries stems removed
- 1 Tbsp agave nectar
- Juice of ¼ lemon
- 1 1/2 oz soda water
- In the bottom of a mixing glass, muddle the strawberries in the lemon and agave nectar.
- Add Sauvignon Blanc and vodka and shake well with ice.
- Strain over ice into a wine glass and top with soda water.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.platingsandpairings.com/strawberry-sauvignon-blanc-cocktail/