Author: Kristina Sloggett
Recipe type: entree, appetizer
Serves: one Taco Crunch Wrap
dairy, egg, soy and gluten free, vegan
- 1 regular size gluten free tortilla
- 2 tablespoons refried pinto beans
- (or Spicy Vegan Meat Crumbles)
- 2 tablespoons grated vegan cheese or queso sauce
- 1 small corn tortilla
- 2-3 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons guacamole or sliced avocado
- 2-3 tablespoons salsa
- Preheat oven to 325 °F or prepare your air fryer.
- Assemble each crunch wrap by stacking in this order:
- large regular tortilla
- beans or meat
- grated cheese or cheese sauce
- small corn tortilla
- whole iceberg lettuce leaves
- guacamole or avocado slices
- fold, turn, fold, turn, fold, turn...
- more cheese to 'seal' closed
- In the air fryer: Cook the Taco Crunch Wrap for 6 minutes at 350°F.
- Bake at 325 °F for 5-8 minutes, until warmed through and slightly crispy. Serve with dairy free sour cream and guacamole for dipping.
- *Guacamole = mashed avocado, lemon juice, sea salt
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.spabettie.com/2013/09/17/taco-crunch-wrap/