- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup onion , finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans black beans , drained and rinsed
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
- 8 tacos , warmed
- Romaine lettuce , chopped
- grape or cherry tomatoes , cut into halves
- Vegan Cheese Sauce
- chopped cilantro leaves , optional
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until soft about 3 minutes. Add garlic, cumin, smoked paprika, oregano and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add salsa, black beans, cayenne, salt, and stir. Simmer for about 6 minutes or until liquid has evaporated. Check seasoning and mash some of the beans with a fork.
- To assemble, cook taco on each side in a hot skillet. layer black beans, guacamole, lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese sauce.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://healthiersteps.com/recipe/vegan-black-bean-tacos/