Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 3 waffles
- 1 c flour
- 3/4 c & 2 tbsp milk
- 1/4 c vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c yogurt
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- 6 tbsp granola
- Plug in your waffle iron, and turn it on to preheat.
- Beat the egg in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix in the flour, milk, oil, sugar, baking powder, salt & vanilla and stir until the batter is smooth.
- Grease the waffle iron, and pour 1/2 c of batter in the center.
- Close the iron, and wait until your green light signals that the waffle is done.
- Take the waffle out, and place it on a rack to cool.
- Scoop 1/2 c (4 oz) yogurt on to each waffle.
- Place 6-8 strawberry slices on the yogurt.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp granola over each waffle.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://justalittlebite.com/waffle-yogurt-parfait/