After I devoured a few slices myself, I brought it to my boyfriend’s constituent in addition to everybody absolutely loved it! 🙂 The master copy baked cheesecake recipe was already actually good, but this 1 is fifty-fifty better! I’m certain you’re going to beloved it every bit much every bit I do!
1 loving cup rolled oats (regular or gluten-free)
1 loving cup dried figs or 1 loving cup Medjool dates
¼ loving cup walnuts
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp cinnamon
iii Tbsp water
1 loving cup raw cashews (soaked overnight)
250gr soy/coconut yogurt
¼ loving cup maple syrup
2 Tbsp chia seeds
½ tsp vanilla extract
• • • • •
¼ loving cup frozen raspberries
- Line your cake tin alongside parchment newspaper in addition to preheat the oven to 175°C/ 350°F.
- Place the rolled oats into your high-speed blender in addition to pulse a few times, until you lot accept oat flour.
- Add the remaining crust ingredients in addition to blend until you lot accept a pasty dough.
- Evenly press the crust dough onto the bottom in addition to sides of the cake tin.
- Rinse your cashews in addition to house them, including the remaining ingredients (except for raspberries) into the blender. Blend for 1-2 minutes until you lot accept a shine filling.
- Pour one-half of the filling into the cake tin. Add the raspberries to the remaining one-half in addition to blend again.
- Slowly pour the raspberry filling on the other in addition to thus you lot accept 2 layers.
- Place the cake tin inwards the oven in addition to bake for 43-45 minutes. Let cool downward completely in addition to house inwards the refrigerator for thirty minutes earlier decorating alongside fresh fruit!
thank you lot done portion recipes to : thetastyk.com/2017/02/05/raspberry-vanilla-cheesecake/